Trying out something new this week to get you loose as a goose and flying high into the mid-July weekend. DID YOU KNOW: you can right click on these links and save link as and wham – you’re downloading those mp3′s!!?! Holy cow.
• Rick Ross feat. Drake – Aston Martin Music – this is what you play when you are waiting a traffic light in "downtown" Portland, checking texts/facebook updates on your Verizon flip phone, wondering who the hell John McCain is and why is writing on Snookie’s twitter.
• Phoenix – If I Ever Feel Better - A little throwback for Phoenix and for good reason – this is like listening to Jamiroqui but actually liking it. Insanity, virtually.
• Ziggy Marley – People Get Ready - Straight good vibes and good times coming off of this ziggy-zag master. Get it?
• The Tallest Man on Earth – King of Spain – Phenomonally simple music with an Eric Bettencourt vocal twist. Campfire sh*t. Nostalgia. Standing on top of Bradbury Moutain, elevation 500ft.
• Mashup Germany – I Love The Way You Mix (Lie) [Eminem feat. Rihanna vs. Beyonce vs. BEP vs. The Lion King vs. Chiddy Bang vs. Disturbed vs. Major Lazer vs. Elvis Presley vs. Hard-Fi] – Not even kidding. Way, way hot mashup with some vintage Simba cameos.